It’s Friday and while most of us just want to be outside or hanging with friends, we have jobs so we understand that’s unrealistic. Here’s the next best thing: a list of ten incredibly important and useful facts that are guaranteed to make people think you are smarter than you actually are.
10. If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee. What a precise number.
9. Some lions mate over 50 times a day. They obviously don’t have jobs.
8. The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out of the body to squirt blood 30 feet, which always makes for a funny prank.
7. The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It’s like a human jumping the length of a football field. Imagine the gymnastic possibilities.
6. Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour. It’s a great way to work off those extra snacks.
5. The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds. This enables them to enjoy the most savory parts of worms.
4. A pig’s orgasm lasts 30 minutes. Insert analysis here.
3. All polar bears are left handed, but you won’t find any southpaws at the south pole.
2. Butterflies taste with their feet. Seems much more natural that way.
1. A chameleon’s tongue is twice the length of it’s body, making tongue twisters that much more difficult.
You can’t make this stuff up!
Trackback from your site.