10. Bill Gates makes $250 per second. He could buy movie tickets and popcorn for everyone on Earth and still have a few million bucks.
9. Gates is actively searching for a cure for Malaria. He says this is because everyone else is already looking for a cure for cancer.
8. He loves cherry coke and eating spray cheese out of a can. Yummy.
7. He missed a perfect score on his SAT by 10 pts. He obviously didn’t study hard enough.
6. Gates was a college dropout, leaving Harvard during his junior year.
5. He told his university professors that he’d be a millionaire by age 30. He actually became a billionaire at 31.
4. He owns one of Leonardo DaVinci’s original sketchbooks that contains Da Vinci’s observations and theories on astronomy and the properties of air, water and light.
3. His high school asked him to write a computer program to increase scheduling efficiency. He succeeded, and then proceeded to place himself in an English class with all girls.
2. Bill and Paul Allen used to go dumpster diving for computer data together when they were teenagers.
1. Mr. Gates is richer than 90% of the individual countries in the world.
Trackback from your site.