With the proposal of the ‘Buffett Rule’ by President Obama to decrease the income inequality between the richest 1% of Americans and the other 99%, here is a list of 10 intriguing facts you probably didn’t know about one of the world’s richest men.
10. Buffett got rejected from Harvard Business School.
9. He has donated over $31 billion to charity!
8. Buffett loves indulging in junk food, including cheetos, licorice, and cherry coke.
7. He meticulously eats exactly 2500 calories per day,
6. Warren plays bridge online at least 4 times per week under the name T-bone.
5. He drinks approximately 15 cans of Coca-Cola per day!
4. He’s lived in the same 3 bedroom house in Omaha for 50 years.
3. Buffett had an open marriage.
2. Mr. Buffett bought a 40-acre farm at age 14 from money he had saved from delivering newspapers.
1. Warren does not carry a cell phone or have a computer at his desk.
Trackback from your site.