Here’s 10 prime pieces of trivia for your reading pleasure. Can’t make this stuff up.
10. An Ostrich’s eye is bigger than it’s brain.
9. Most lipsticks contain fish scales to create their shimmery effect.
8. 85% of the plant life on Earth is found in the ocean.
7. Human skin is an organ: it can breathe and absorb.
6. The name of every continent ends and begins with the same letter.
5. Tennessee is bordered by 8 states.
4. An apple is more effective at waking you up than coffee.
3. The oldest word in the English language is town.
2. The fortune cookie was invented in San Francisco.
1. There’s only one mammal in the world that can’t jump: the elephant.
Trackback from your site.