Mark Zuckerberg is the envy of billions. The Harvard dropout became the youngest billionaire in the world at age 23 and hasn’t looked back since.
Many of us saw the movie “The Social Network” and think we know a little about Mark, but there is a lot more to the man than meets the eye. Here is a list of ten things you probably didn’t know about Mark Zuckerberg.
10. It’s easy to assume that Zuckerberg is seeing green, but he’s actually red-green colorblind. He confuses the two, while blue is the color that he sees most clearly, which played a role in Facebook’s logo being that color.
9. Mark’s father was a dentist, and his mother a psychiatrist. He has zero cavities.
8. Mark doesn’t own a TV. Who needs one when you’ve got the internet?
7. Mark was named MVP of his high school fencing team. For Zuck though, the keyboard was mightier than the sword.
6. He wears rubber sandals to board meetings. His business card once read “I’m CEO, Bitch”
5. Zuck enjoys listening to a wide range of music, including Lady Gaga, Shakira, Daft Punk, Taylor Swift, Green Day, and Jay-Z.
4. Zuckerberg was raised Jewish, but does not believe in God, declaring himself an athiest.
3. As a youth, he had a Star Wars themed Bar Mitzvah.
2. In High School, Zuck and a friend designed a program that automatically created playlists for you based on the music you listened to. He distributed it for free online, catching the eyes of Microsoft and AOL. They each made seven figure offers for his services, which he declined.
1. Mark can read and write in five different languages including Hebrew, Latin, French, and Ancient Greek. Chinese is next on his radar.
Trackback from your site.